Digitalisation is changing the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individualized. This transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, students and their parents.
We are offering a job that has a direct impact on the education sector. We have the vision and you have the skills. Let’s work together to create something new! We are a multi-faceted team located in Ruoholahti, consisting of designers, developers, analytics experts, automation experts and cloud specialists.
Sanoma Learning’s Kampus development focuses on creating a cloud-native e-learning platform for secondary education. The platform is used by thousands of teachers and students on a daily basis. Our business is growing and scaling up, meaning our team needs to grow quickly.
The development team is international and consists of enthusiastic, friendly and talented developers. We are now looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to develop and design our Kampus experience forward. You are a pragmatic visionary with make-it-happen attitude and you are used to working with various stakeholders, such as designers, developers, program managers and product owners.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Understanding user needs, creating concepts, designing user flows, and taking ideas from sketches all the way to production
- Having end-to-end design responsibility for different service features, prototypes and concepts
- Creating and maintaining UX flows, conducting usability tests, and working with developers to get designs implemented
- Sketching and creating loveable UI designs
- Arranging design reviews and facilitating service design workshops from time to time
- Communicating with stakeholders and creating great user experience for Kampus users
Are you interested? The position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found so apply now! Want to know more? Contact Team Lead Jani Vesterinen (firstname.lastname@example.org).