We are currently looking for Cloud Engineer to join our educational family.
As a Cloud Engineer you are part of the Sanoma Learning technology team which creates world-class digital learning solutions. The role is international and develops, maintains and advices teams within Sanoma Learning. You will work closely with the other cloud engineers in the TechOps teams but also with the technical teams within Sanoma Learning. In this position you will have the opportunity together with the other cloud engineers to support and develop the best possible solution within the current way of working.
You will report to the lead Sanoma Learning TechOps (Jasper Janssen).
- Actively work with several projects within Sanoma Learning
- Maintain and improve the current setup together with your colleagues
- Automate tasks that makes your and others’ work easier
- Support development teams deploying their applications
- Work together with agile teams and environments
- Extended and up-to-date knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure and services
- Knowledge from Linux
- Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like CloudFormation and Terraform
- Knowledge of architecture, development platforms and databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus
- Always keeping security and privacy in mind
- Pro-active attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
What we offer
Sanoma Learning offers you an interesting and diverse position in a result-oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility. You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere. The Cloud Engineer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including 1 extra holiday week, interesting incentives and competitive annual bonus plan, flexible working hours and excellent employee benefits.
The job is located at Sanoma’s offices in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Currently, we are working flexibly remotely and at the office.
If you have questions about this vacancy please contact Jasper Janssen by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position appeals to you, please send your CV and motivation letter by the latest 20th of April.